1. do the fugees have a new song?
2. did shane get drunk and pass out in the hallway of (and by hallway i mean door between hallway and living room) — cumberland the other night?
3. did my grandmother send me a little housecoat just like hers for my birthday present which i am now rockin non-stop and LOVING??
4. Did my sister April send me both fun and practical presents??
5. and did my sister autumn give me a gorgeous plant which i’ve named robespierre:
6. what is my dad’s favorite way to spend time?
7. am i soooooo proud to work at the league these days??
"The billboard created by Working Assets and the League of Independent Voters — and inspired and funded by the DailyKos community
— landed on Grover Norquist’s doorstep at 1920 L St. this morning just
in time for his infamous weekly "Wednesday meeting" of the conservative
8. how hot is missy elliott’s latest album?
i know i’m a bit late but i always gots to wait for my girl celeste to get albums before i can have albums knaw mean? key tracks: teary-eyed, lose control, and this song called can’t stop…some hotty sexy songs…mmmmmmmissy!!
9. should you join me in d.c. this weekend?
first of if you ain’t know there’s a BIG march this weekend against the war, so if you’re in DC tomorrow das what’s up…
and then on sunday from 4-5:30pm i’ll be at the washington convention center for the DC green festival (an explosion of green friendly business and lifestyle concepts and displays and products) doing a book signing for ‘stop the next war now’, a book i contributed to put out by code pink. see http://greenfestivals.com/
and then i’ll run over to the washington monument for the special service put together by my boy the reverend sekou which starts at 6:30pm. i’m first on the program so if you comin come on time! here’s the program:
Arthur Waskow, Director, The Shalom Center;
Prayer of Remembrance, Cindy
Sheehan and Celeste Zappala, Co-Founders Gold
Star Families for Peace;
Prayer of Resistance, Rev.
Dr. Rita Brock, Co-Director, Faith Voices for the
Osagyefo Uhuru Sekou, National Coordinator Clergy and Laity
Concerned about Iraq;
Poem of Peace, Drew
Poets for Global Justice;
Traditions of Peace:
Michael Banks, Bishop, Mennonite Council of New
Dr. Joan Brown-Campbell, Director of Religious Life, Chautauqua Community
– El Hajj Talib Abdur-Rashid,
Mosque of Islamic
Maguire, 1976 Nobel Peace Laureate
– Rabbi Michael Lerner, Editor, Tikkun Magazine
Suhita Dharma, Chua
Dieu Phap Temple
in San Gabriel, California
Future of Peace
Claudia De la Cruz, Community Organizer, Dominican Womenâ€™s Development
– Rev. Lennox Yearwood, President, Hip Hop Caucus
– Rev. Emilee Whitehurst,
Executive Director, Austin Area
– Rev. Grayland
Hagler, President, Ministers
for Racial and
Sermon on Remembrance and Resistance
– Dr. Cornel West, Honorary
Co-Chair, Clergy and Laity
Concerned about Iraq
Prayer of Blessings
– Shamsi Ali, Deputy
Imam, Islamic Cultural Center of New York
Buddhist Peace Fellowship
10. is this blog a bit all over?
naw tricks, its just over 🙂